Saturday, August 2, 2008

A couple of more things about the weekend.

Beth and I being the drywall experts totally missed the stud with the first attempt, and then like the professionals we are, we touched the screw and burnt our left index fingers. Good help is hard to find.

After a shower and a power nap we went to the dollar theater to see Iron Man, which was fun. Then as tradition holds we sat on the veranda drank some wine and beer and the followed that with ice cream. Just another exciting weekend in Augusta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite post this year. Should I be concerned about your alcohol intake when the Leonard's are here?

Mullismayhem said...

Really, I thought I'd had some cleverer posts this year, and we were safe at home on the veranda. So, no worries.
mom