Saturday, August 23, 2008

When your think you have hung enough drywall...

The HQ training gave me a shot in the arm and a kick in the pants, about opening the shop. Robert and I talked because I haven't really done much work in the shop. (part of it was because of my fractured foot and part of it was stubbornness) Anyway, I need to work on some quilts and help with the shop rebuild. So, we agreed that I would work on quilts in the evening during the week and help in the shop on Saturdays. So, I helped Robert today. I hang insulation while and Jason hung drywall. They did a great job. They used all but two of the 44 sheets of drywall we had bought.




And, as you can see there is still more to hang.
*sigh* We did talk to some friends today that refurbished a house a couple of blocks from us. They told us about the guy they had hired to do the finish work for them on the drywall. That sounds like a really great idea to me, as mudding and sanding drywall is my least favorite thing to do.

No comments: