Sunday, March 22, 2009

A great day for a ride.


I couldn't wait to blog about today, so I will fill in the rest of the month later I promise. Robert and I rode our bikes to church today. We did think it was warmer than it actually was, so we wore our summer jackets with the liner in them. I just need to say brrrr. However, after church we took off and rode to lake Strom Thurman. It was still a little cold for my taste but it was a nice day for a ride none the less.
When we got home we took a nap. Yay the joys of being middle aged bikers.
I also got some sewing done.
It really was a wonderful day of rest. *sigh*
Okay the funny thing about the picture is my sassy son who commented that people might think that the Well is a biker bar in downtown Augusta because we parked our bikes right in front of the church.

No comments: