Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sometimes.....

Sometimes, it is hard to go back and forth from nursing to quilt shop ownership. I work hard at both places and always walk into the shop at 5:00 on Tuesday feeling tired, overwhelmed and a little detached. So, I have a hard time because I feel like I have one foot in one camp and one foot into another. I want to give all I have to the shop, but at the same time sometimes it feels like nursing is safer and easier. I am glad to live in downtown Augusta, but at the same time I miss suburban Alpharetta. I want to make new friends, but at the same time I miss my old ones. Anyway it was just one of the things I am struggling with this week. *sigh*

3 comments:

Lara said...

Thanks for being so honest, Kathy! I'm struggling with a lot of the same things right now, and there are some things happening with our wonderful school that if funding isn't found in the next couple of years could cause it to close. We're giving it over to the Lord, but it was one of the biggest reasons why we moved here.

I'll be praying for you this week :)

Anonymous said...

I understand exactly what you are going through even after being here 3 years I still have the same issues..however I have met a wonderful friend this past 6 months that makes me wonder how I survived without your friendship - I mean hers. :-)

Mullismayhem said...

Thanks ladies for your words of enouragement!