Sunday, May 4, 2008

Adam's birthday pillow cases.

Thursday night at about 10:00 I decided to make pillow cases for Adam Plocha's birthday (the party was today). Nothing like a two day deadline to get me in gear. I decided to make three because it is his third birthday.

I picked these fabrics because I know he has a new sand box at his Grandma's house and he loves trucks.

I was torn between castles and dragons, and pirates and treasure chests. In the end castles and dragons won out. Mostly because the pirate background was blue and I already had two blue backgrounds.



I picked these because I wanted to have something with animals, and I thought this was the best of both worlds. Fire trucks and dalmations.

Anyway, I thought these turned out really cute.
Happy birthday Adam.
Sweet dreams!

No comments: