Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ouch to my pride and my leg.

So, I was leaving the parking lot at work going down hill and trying to avoid a pot hole and turn right...........Then I dropped my motorcycle. Ouch. I hit my right leg, but it didn't get caught under the bike which is a good thing. The crossing guard saw what happened and called the MCG police so he came and checked my license and ran my tag. He asked if I was okay and told me I was going to be sore in the morning. (he was right about that) I told him my pride was what hurt the most. Ouch.

3 comments:

reverendrockstar said...

Wow- you two are truly hard core! I'm glad to hear there were no serious injuries.
Rock onward...

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! Sorry you got hurt and the about the cops and all, but you are so cool!

Mullismayhem said...

no, you two cool is not really the word, middle-aged, sore, bruised, goofy, addicted to advil, all those might be better descriptions. I did however, ride it to work again today, so I wouldn't be too freaked out turning right.