Saturday, May 24, 2008

Visiting family.

Robert and I went to South Carolina Friday night to visit with my sister and her family and my Dad. We talked about taking our motorcycles, but it was raining when left Augusta. So, we opted for the car. This is my great nephew Nick, he is twelve and only agreed to this picture because his Dad made him.
My sister holding a cute tree frog.

This is the back of their place. It is a wonderful little house that they pretty much gutted and started over. They have done lots and lots of work over the last eight years. The latest additions being the screened porch and the great deck around the pool.
We had a nice time. My Dad barbecued which is always good and my sister and I got to spend some time going to a quilt store and visiting some antique stores.

No comments: