Monday, July 28, 2008

Classroom space extended.

We decided that the raised area in the back was not quite big enough for classroom space. So we thought we should have concrete poured to make it one even raised area.
Robert made the forms last night. Which I thought the concrete guys were supposed to do, but you know Robert, once he gets started...
Here is the completed concrete. I think it turned out great. I misunderstood and thought it is was going to go all the way across. So, now we have a ramp up into the space and into the kids area. Which I think they will like.

This is where the old walk in cooler was.
This is a reminder of where we started. The coke cooler is in the foreground and behind it is the walk in cooler. I had forgotten there was a wall around the raised part, I think a freezer was in there. Then there was a table, the ramp, a half wall and another booth next to the window.
Here's another shot, with the wall down and old brown booth out. Wow, have we come a long long way. No wonder we are tired and sore.

No comments: