Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A few things...

This is my late week and my triage week at work, which is good and bad. Good because I don't really like either so it is good to get them over at the same time. Bad because I don't get to go to work later because I am in triage and you just can't get there late or you will be buried in phone messages. It also means Robert and I don't commute because I never know when I might get off. Which reminds me that I called him last Tuesday to tell him I was clocking out and he said "that's great, but you drove yourself to work today." (oh, middle=age) Late week means Robert is in charge of meal planning and preparing. So, tonight it was burgers on the porch. It was a nice evening to eat out there and drink a glass of wine. Thanks honey.
This was the view out our back "front door" the sun on the house was spectacular.
And, even though my dog "Princess Tallulah Sassy Pants Bark-a-lot" has her faults. It always cracks me up that she has to be where she can see the whole herd. Robert and Drew in the living room and me in the bedroom.
And last rambling. Megan and I went to see 27 Dresses at the dollar theatre. It was a good chick flick, though the language.....Anyway, I was following close behind Megan to the bathroom, yep you guessed it right into the men's room. No one was in there, thank goodness. So, we got a laugh out of it, and so did the people working the concession stand.
Good night.

No comments: