Friday, November 16, 2007

I got a call from Drew today.......

I got a call from Drew today, he was at work and he had locked his keys in his car. He asked me if I could come and bring his spare set of keys to unlock his car. I had showered when I got home from work and put my flannel pj's on. I told him I wasn't getting out of the car because I didn't want to get dressed. At the last minute I decided to get put on real clothes. I stepped out of the house and the second I shut the door, I realized I had locked my keys in the house! (Good thing I threw some jeans on) I called Megan, (who was at dinner with her friend Amber) to ask her to come and me into the house. She kindly did. During the time of waiting I called Robert, who is still in Arizona to tell him my tale of woe. He told me that the spare keys to Drew's car were in the top drawer of his dresser and not the ones on the key holder. It's a good thing I called him or I would have gone all the way to Drew's work with the wrong set of keys. So, much for a relaxing evening......

No comments: