Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tybee island here we come.

The plan for Labor Day weekend was to go to Panama City with our friend Pat, but is was my weekend on call and I had to work both Saturday and Sunday. So, for plan B we decided to get on our motorcycles on Sunday when I got done with work. We had a nice ride to Tybee Island, it wasn't too hot until we got to Savannah, then the rest of the ride was hot and humid. The good news is that Robert found a hotel room that was with in easy walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Yea! The hotel wasn't much to look at from the outside, but the room itself was decorated cute and beachy. The down side was that I woke up at 5:00a.m. on Monday with a virus, so the ride home wasn't as much fun, but it was nice to have a last hurrah for the summer. Thanks honey for taking me to get my feet in the ocean one last time this summer.

No comments: