Monday, September 8, 2008

Wash tub.


One of the debates among quilters is whether or not to pre-wash the fabric or not. When I first learned to quilt, I learned from "not pre-washers." So, I did not pre-wash. When we moved to Georgia, my quilting partner was a "pre-washer" so, I switched camps. I'm really pretty wishy washy about washing. I do have fairly strong opinions about pre-washing some fabrics, but really I can go with the flow. Anyway, I have been looking for a wash tub to set up a display for the shop about pre-washing or not. I found one this weekend and I am really excited about it. Yay, for beginning to purchase stuff other that building supplies for the shop!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I love it! I bet it feels good to be getting closer :)

Mullismayhem said...

Thanks,Lara. I love it too. It sure does feel good to be getting closer.