Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pieceful Hearts 20th Birthday Celebration.



The Pieceful Hearts Quilt Guild, that I belong to celebrated their 20th birthday today. It was a joint meeting of the day and evening classes. We had a fun time of "show and tell" with our projects and eating lunch together. One of our members aunt owns a quilt shop in Kansas with four other women and they also have a pattern company. They were on their way back to Kansas from a beach retreat and they presented their work at the meeting. The quilts were lovely and the patterns lots of fun. Take a look at their sites. I love the patterns because they have a lot to do with memories and that is one of my favorite things to make are memory quilts. So, I felt inspired to work on some of the projects I have been thinking about.

No comments: