Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Drew gets into a fight with a bug.




Drew woke up this morning with several bug bites. One is the big knot on his forehead and another by his right eye. He has a couple more bites on his back and arms. Not nearly as impressive as the two on his face, though. I gave him a Zyrtec, an Ibuprofen and an ice pack and sent him off to school. He told me they were better, but when he got home tonight his eye was worse. I gave him more antihistamines and anti-inflammatories and it continued to get worse. So, Megan took him to the E.R. for us since Robert and I both have to work tomorrow. We'll see how much sleep I get waiting to hear what the doctor has to say.
The pictures don't really do the bites justice.
Fall wouldn't be complete without one of us in the E.R.

No comments: