Thursday, October 30, 2008

Notice.

So, I gave 5 weeks notice today. My last day at the Comprehensive Cancer Center is December 5th. It was interesting, I actually got tearful when I was talking to my boss. I will admit that that caught me a little off guard. Robert said he thought that it was because I had invested a lot in the CCC, especially emotionally. My colleagues are sad to see me go, but wish me well. I think they are also concerned that this change in careers hasn't been thought out very well, as it seems like we came to this decision overnight. Because that haven't really been part of the process. So, now it looks like I might really have to do something with this renovated building with lots of fabric in it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, I told Robert that once your business is up and open, I would have to swing my grandmother in law by. I think she is into quilting. So who knows maybe she can take some of that fabric off your hands and help contribute to your business.

Mullismayhem said...

Thanks, I would love to meet her. I'm sure she could teach me a thing or two as well. :-)