Saturday, October 18, 2008

How we spent our summer vacation, or our Saturday afternoon.

I must be concentrating, as it looks like I have my tongue sticking out. Today I got two quilts quilted, the one behind me which is Eliza's baby quilt, and the scrappy red hearts. I also got the binding sewn on the front of Eliza's quilt so I can work on it in the car tomorrow, on our way to Atlanta to see Wicked.

This is the scrappy heart table runner. I quilted swirls in the borders and quilted around the hearts. Red thread in the red fabrics and white thread in the white fabrics. It was fun fun fun. I also got Margaret Ghettis' quilt on the frame so I can quilt it on Monday.
Robert got the tile all finished and the fixtures in place in the bathroom to get ready for the final inspection, which will hopefully happen next week.

He also got my cool desk from The Blue Magnolia set up and the file cabinet in place.

All of this after a great breakfast at our favorite greasy spoon The Whistle Stop Cafe. Woot!

No comments: