Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pieceful Hearts Mini Retreat.

This Friday and Saturday was a mini-retreat for the quilt guild I belong to. We meet at Belvedere Baptist Church on Friday night and sewed our little hearts out. I came home about 10:30p.m. (which is late for me). Then after breakfast I went back and we sewed some more. It was a fun relaxing time of sewing, looking at projects, eating, chatting, laughing, and getting to know people a little better. (If Marie emails me the pictures I will post them) I worked on another scrappy heart. The red and white one that will be a table runner. After the retreat I took my sewing machine for a much needed service check. I'm pretty sure I have stitched at least 50,000 miles on it this year. Then home to finish the painting in the shop from last weekend. After that Robert and I walked the bad dogs to the Pizza Joint and had some dinner. All in all it was a really nice couple of days.

No comments: