Friday, November 21, 2008

Robet and the trip to Franklin NC.

I got an email from Robert today asking if we wanted to leave for Franklin tonight, so it wouldn't be such a long day in tomorrow. I thought that was a great idea, but maybe only drive part way. He made reservations at a hotel in Taccoa. I was a little leery when we were driving through Taccoa, that the hotel might not be so great. The one he had made reservations for was Country Hearth Inn. Again I was a little leery when we drove up and there were only two cars in the parking lot. Robert assured me that it was a "modern" hotel. I am not usually a really picky person, but I do want my hotel room to be clean and I want it to have a clean bathtub. Well, bless his heart it was a really nice room with a jacuzzi tub. Which is always a big hit for me. Thanks Robert for a spur of the moment night away.

No comments: