Thursday, November 20, 2008

Window trim.


When I got home from work tonight. Marie and Sammie were here. Marie painting trim and Sammie working on her computer. My ladies Bible study had met on Tuesday this week, so I was able to stay downstairs and work with Marie to paint the trim. I do love the red against the baguette colored walls, but red does take several coats. We did get most of the trim with a second coat on it. some of it may take a third. :-( Anyway, when I finally came upstairs at 10 minutes to 8:00p.m. Robert had the spaghetti dinner done. We watched Survivor and I was off to bed. It was good to paint with Marie, I had hit a little bit of a wall and that helped me get over the hump.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed painting with you too. It goes faster when there's two and the conversation is great. It's really looking good :D