Thursday, October 25, 2007

24 things I love about Megan.

1. She loves Jesus.
2. She is funny, both of our kids have a great sense of humor.
3. Her red curly hair.
4. Her smile.
5. She is loyal.
6. She loves people.
7. She challenges my thinking.
8. She is creative.
9. The way she tells stories, with special hand signals and sound effects.
10. She is trusting and trustworthy.
11. She is independent, but learning to ask for help.
12. She is not only my daughter, but one of my best friends.
13. She is honest.
14. We can talk about everything or nothing at all.
15. She is brave.
16. I love to hear her speak Spanish.
17. She is smart.
18. She squeezes me into her life, giving me the gift of time.
19. Though she might hate the word, she is a real life cheerleader.
20. She thinks organizing is "fun".
21. The way she lights up when she sees people she loves.
22. She rides her bike to school.
23. She loves to serve people.
24. And last, but not least she is my daughter.

No comments: