Friday, October 19, 2007

Job updates.

I finished my contract at the Ambulatory Care Center today. I am sad to be leaving, it is yet another goodbye in my life. I have enjoyed my last 7 or so weeks in the pediatric department. I worked with some great nurses and fun kids. But, there is not an opening so I have to say goodbye. I have interviewed for 5 different jobs, in the last couple of weeks. I had a second interview at the outpatient cancer clinic, the head nurse said they would let me know by Wednesday. I am hoping that that will come through. I really hate interviewing I feel like a used car salesman. And, I am not the newest model and I have high mileage..................so, I just want to say give me a job and if I'm not what you want there is a lemon law to fall back on.

Robert had a job interview at Augusta State University for a computer systems security officer. He has a second interview on Monday for that position. He also has an interview at The Medical College for basically the same position on Tuesday.

So, if you pray for us pray the one or two of these jobs would become reality as we need to have them to be able to stay in Augusta and keep the dream alive.

No comments: