Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday afternoon.

Robert and I rode our motorcycles to church today, with the intention of going for a ride after church. So, after lunch with Drew, Megan and Michael. We headed out. After we stopped for gas, Robert lost his tank bag in the middle of the road. He had moved it to the top of the saddle bag while he filled up, they are metal so the magnets didn't stick and it fell off. I stopped to pick it up. A nice lady stopped to see if I was okay and stopped the traffic so I could safely pick everything up. Then we headed off again. I realized I had my helmet on, but the chin strap wasn't secured. So, when we stopped so I could secure it we decided maybe it was best if we just went back home. So, we read and I quilted, which seemed like a safer way to spend the afternoon. Then we took the bad dogs to the Riverwalk for a nice long walk. As they had chewed up Drew's head phones and my birthday book while we were at church. AUGH!!!!



Here's a picture of the beginning of the Riverwalk.











Looking back at the railroad bridge. It was a lovely evening for a long walk.

No comments: