Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pieceful Hearts Quilt Show 2007.

There is a quilting guild in North Augusta. They had a show this weekend. It was fun and made me want to get the shop open. They meet the first Monday night of the month, so I think I will stop by in November and check them out. They had some beautiful quilts. Some that were pieced and quilted by hand. That always impresses me, though I will never do it. They also had some venders there, the local quilt stores and a quilting machine demo. Robert braved the show with me and said on the way out " you can have a booth there next year". I hope he is right. Here's some of my favorite quilts from the show.

I think this is a great quilt, it is hand appliqued. It made me think of my friend Debbie. She would like this quilt.

This one is funky and makes me think of my friend Beth. Especially the borders. I love the borders.

I still want to make a house quilt and this one stirred that up in me again. This also is an Irish Chain pattern, which I have been wanting to do also.

You know what they say. "so many quilts, so little time."

Oh, well I can keep trying to make all the quilt patterns I love.

No comments: