Saturday, December 29, 2007

Downtown party.


Robert and I were invited to a dinner party tonight. It was downtown in the Lamar building. On the top of the building is a glass "pyramid" room. Scary elevator ride, but beautiful view. We met some of the downtown people. People that have buisnesses and/or homes downtown. It's funny Robert is very comfortable meeting people and telling them what we are doing and giving them our business card. I tend to hang back and talk to the few people I know. Crazy roll reversal. This is not the greatest picture of us, but we were kinda dressed up. So, I thought I would take a picture. Note I sure have BIG hair! I'm glad I have an appointment on Thursday to get my haircut. If I could get some of the chipmonk cheeks cut off too that would be great!

No comments: