Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Inaugural bath.

I came home from Atlanta this weekend cranky, and depressed. Wondering about being in Augusta. My new job is busy and the learning curve is huge. I left there on Friday feeling that I am too middle aged to learn all that being a oncology nurse requires. And we really don't get lunch before 2:00 and even then it is a 15 minute lunch. Robert still has not found a job. (Bless his heart he has resumes out everywhere.)
My bathroom is still not done............Megan is in a hard place personally and has finals this week and next. Is this really where I want to be? I don't know.
Anyway, Robert tried to make life better in a way that he knows gives me comfort. He got the bathtub hooked up. Yea! So, tonight after our small group left I got to take the inaugural bath in the claw foot tub in the new bathroom. We soaked in a bubble bath with a glass of wine. I'm still not sure about being here, but having the tub in place and getting to take a bubble bath made me feel loved.
Thanks Robert.



No comments: