Saturday, December 15, 2007

Today is a new day.

It is amazing what a good nights sleep will do for your outlook. I am better today than I was yesterday. I feel blessed and not depressed. That is a nice change.

I went for a long walk with my dogs and Megan's dog Maggie. Which in itself is amazing, since Maggie and Tallulah are still mortal enemies. I think I am the dog whisperer and I am trying to walk them as a "pack" in hopes that they will one day get along. They do great on the walk, but still try to kill each other when we are trying to get in or out of one house or the other.

It has also rained most of the day today. Yippee! We need the rain.

Robert's Mom has turned the corner and is doing better. Her condition is stable and the word is she will be moved out of the ICU and into a step down type of unit. Also good news.

I went to dinner with some new friends and then to the "Behold the Lamb" concert downtown at the Imperial Theater. It was a nice evening, good food, good fellowship, and good music.

No comments: