Tuesday, June 17, 2008

28 things I love about Robert.



I was going to do a blog about things I love about Robert on his birthday in August,but since our 28th wedding anniversary is on the 28th I thought I would make a list now.

1. He loves Jesus.

2 He still loves me.

3. He loves our kids.

4. He has a great sense of humor.

5. He is generous with his time, talents, and money.

6. He is loyal.

7. He is smart.

8. He rides a motorcycle.

9. He is a very talented handyman.

10. He is adventurous.

11. He has vision.

12. He is creative.

13. He is a planner.

14. He lets me sleep in on Saturdays.

15. He can cook.

16. The shape of his lips.

17. He holds my hand when we are walking.

18. He can't get to the punch line of a good joke without laughing.

19. He can whistle a tune.

20. He has come a long way from his nick name of "stone face".

21. His calico goatee.

22. He let's me dream big.

23. He is safe.

24. He is a risk taker.

25. He loves my annoying dog, Princess Tallulah Sassy Pants Barks-a-lot.

26. He has saved our kids treasures from their school years.

27. He keeps up with our friends from long ago.

28. He moved to Augusta to so I could my follow my dream, and is downstairs working very hard to make it happen.

Happy early anniversary Robert, I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful...I admire you two so much...and you guys are great example of what love is. Love you guys.