Sunday, June 22, 2008

Taking the Kellars to some of the places we frequent.


One of the things we did this weekend was to take Bruce and Debbie to some of the places we frequent. If you have visited us you know that we have a few places we like to hang out and eat. If you haven't come on down and let's eat.
Friday night we went to Nacho Mama's for Mexican food. It's a little different take on Mexican food, but we like it. I will say that it is neither Megan or Drew's favorite, but Robert and I like it. I was glad that they were okay with going because I had been craving Nacho Mamas since Wednesday. Then we walked around downtown for the Solstice Stroll, where we knew some of the photographers that had work on display. It was a great time.
Saturday before class, we had breakfast at The Whistle Stop, which is our favorite greasy spoon. We did have a friendly guy in the booth behind us that visited with us quite a bit, so that always makes dining out interesting.
After church today we ended up at New Moon Cafe, it is where we almost always go after church. We all had the scrambled eggs Benedict. mmm mmm I do like that entree, though I will say that I haven't had anything there that I have not liked. Thanks for coming Bruce and Debbie we enjoyed the visit.

No comments: