Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Curtains, mirrors, and shelves oh my.

I need some shade from the sun.,,,it is really intense on this side of the shop. Of course the windows are all odd and different shapes and sizes so I can not order standard blinds.....So today I went to Target and bought one of all of the curtains that I liked and hung each of them up to "try" them out. Here is the first set. I am leaning to the red circle one on the right. I don't like the full length one and the other is boring.
Here is the second set, I am leaning toward the one in the middle, again the other two, are boring.
And here is a shot of all of them I actually am thinking of doing one set of windows in the circle and the next set in the red stripes. Thoughts anyone.

Also, because I like "funky" I am thinking of these round mirrors int he bathroom. I mean it is not a place that people get dressed, or put on make up or anything and the circles kind of look like bubbles....

Here's a shot of the thread display and part of the batting section.





No comments: