Wednesday, December 31, 2008

With a little help from my friends.

Robert and I saw this bag boy's grocery cart on Sunday. He thought it was perfect for moving fabric around, especially since our building was originally a grocery store. I don't know why I didn't get it then, but Beth and I were waiting at the antique store this morning when it opened, and thankfully it was still there. (I remember playing with carts like this when I was a kid, which makes it even more fun.) The cart found a home with us.
Here's my friend Sami holding some fabric to be moved.



Sami and Jason putting price tags on "Thangles".

Marie's son Jonathan, came by to talk to his mom and got called into service to help finish putting up the turret.


Jenifer, hanging the perfect red velvet fabric up as a curtain for the castle. This is fabric she just happened to have and was willing to share. Amazing what can be done with yards of velvet and a staple gun.

Marie, Sami and Jason moving more fabric around.
Not pictured, Robert and Don setting up the computer and hanging stuff, and.........



No comments: