Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feeling a little stressed today.

I spent some of my day today, scraping the crazy blue paint from the three paned windows on the outside. It was a pain and feels a little like "trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear", but it was bugging me. I really want the outside of the building to be as great as the inside. So, hopefully people will want to stop and actually come into the shop. But, the majority of it will have to wait for the grant to replace the windows and the siding. *sigh*


Marie brought a great jar with some shells in it from the beach for the beach.





Marie and Sami continued to work on the pricing the inventory. All the batting is in place. Yea, I do love this product.

The "one sidedness" brick of the castle was bugging my mural painter friend so we painted the right side of it today. I will admit it does look better. Beth also, got more angle and perspective on the throne room arch way which I love. She has such a great eye for these things.

Robert bless his heart, got the turret cut out and ready for Beth to paint. (I, personally hate butt shots, but oh well .)
Jennifer came over again during her lunch hour and scraped the second to last window.

Robert got the trim on the counter and I got two coats of stain on it.

Lest, I sound cranky and ungrateful, I am truly not. I am blessed to be working hard to follow a dream. Thanks everyone for all your support and help.







2 comments:

Morgan said...

Very exciting that you're getting ready to open a quilt shop! I love to quilt- it's a great way to relax and destress.

I really like the murals! How did you find someone that could paint like that?

Mullismayhem said...

Thanks, Morgan.
Beth the mural painter, is one of my best friends. She is a gifted painter, and now is trying her hand at quilt designs.