Thursday, December 4, 2008

Have I bragged on Robert lately?

I don't think I have bragged on Robert lately, so here it goes.
Robert is the hands and feet of Jesus to me. He is funny, caring, quiet-ish, strong, driven and handsome. He left a job where he was a big fish in a small pond, to move to Augusta to help me follow my dream. He is a medium fish in a huge pond here, and only occasionally complains to me about some of the frustrations he has. He has torn down, and built up this old building so that we have a lovely place to live and I have a great place to open a quilt shop. He has logged in more that 10 times the hours I have on the shop to make it a reality for me. He know about tension, thread, needles, fat quarters, bolts, thangles, block of the month............the stuff of quiltworld. He is downstairs painting I beams red, because I had a little melt down this afternoon about needing to have them painted before we could get the floor in. And, then to top it off on his way back downstairs tonight he said "you sleep in tomorrow and I will get up and walk the bad dogs". Thanks, honey. You are a wonderful man and I am blessed.

No comments: