Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Intoduction

Hi, my name is Kathy and I started quilting 10 years ago, just before my family moved from Colorado to Georgia. I was a "leisure" quilter for about three years. I finished the first two quilts I started in Colorado. I made a T-shirt quilt for my daughter Megan's High School graduation. Which really got me hooked.

In 2003 after my Mom passed away, my friend Debbie not knowing what to say, took me to a local quilt shop to look at fabric and patterns that we could work on together. Thus began what we affectionately called "Fabric Therapy". We each made the Thimbleberries quilt, Pansy Park together. Since that time we have made several quilts together. I really became an avid quilter. I love it the fabric, the creating, and especially the quilting.










In 2005 I bought a long arm machine. Debbie and I began quilting our quilts. We started a buisness making t-shirt quilts and machine quilting for others.






In the process several of our friends began quilting as well. It has been fun to see the creativity and style of our friends shine through in their quilts.




No comments: