Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here's a look at the finished floors.


Here are the finished floors.








We decided to rearrange the bedroom and try our bed on a different wall. I'm a little skeptical about the car noise, the window that bed is at is right at the intersection of 5th and Telfair which is pretty busy. But once we get new windows that should help. And we do sleep with a fan on for white noise now. We'll see. However, the room is huge and having it set up this way really makes the room feel much larger than it did before.

As you can see we still have some walls to finish, and paint and some blinds or curtains to buy, but all in all we are pretty close to being finished.

I do not like the way we have my sewing corner set up now, so I made the decision to make the spare room my sewing room. Which ought to be fun in itself as the floors are now level. I might have to wait until after the weekend to figure it all out, but that's okay.

1 comment:

YankeeQuilter said...

A friend passed your blog over to me...I am moving back to Augusta in October! So excited to hear there will be another quilt shop in the area!!! (And another reason to head downtown!)

Siobhan