Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Changes in the shop.

Here's the baby quilt I got pieced while hanging out in the shop on Saturday. Now, I can add it to the pile of quilts that need to be quilted.
Here's some of the Moda fabrics we got in yesterday. Dots and more dots and stripes and checks oh my. We moved some stuff around and rearranged again. Then we sat down at the table and chatted a little while. We also got in some tone on tone, blacks, whites, and naturals. We are making room for the Amy Butler fabrics and patterns which I think will be in last this week or early next.

We also repackage these three kits and moved them out to so they could be seen better. I'm telling you while we opened and repackaged them I fell in love with these fabrics all over again. They are lovely.
Some new additions to the "sewing room", a new ironing board and iron, complete with a rack on bottom for hanging stuff. The ironing board is a little wider, but not quite as long as a regular board, so we'll see how it works.



No comments: