Monday, January 19, 2009

Look, more fabric came today.

While I was working downstairs there was a knock at the door and it was my second favorite man was there...the UPS man. (favorite is Robert, but he had to work today.) He brought,
five boxes from Moda, one from checker, one from thimbleberries and one from warm company. We have lots of fabric and notions to mark and put up tomorrow. Then there was another knock at the door...and these three ladies had driven from somewhere between McCormick and Lincolnton about an hour away so I let them in. They were warned that they had to run the gauntlet of my dogs and around boxes, but they didn't seem to mind. So, they came in and shopped and then they went on their merry way. I didn't open the door and Then I finished up and took the dogs tot he dog park.

No comments: