Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Opening Day.

9:59, the great sign that Jennifer appliqued for me.
10:00 yee ha we are OPEN!
Cutting the ribbon.
The first customer to walk in the door. My friend Debbie from Woodstock. Aaah, that made me cry. I did a double take when she walked in. It was fun looking at the quilts she had in the que to be quilted and to pick out some fabrics for a project she was working on herself. We hadn't gotten to do that together in a long time. Thanks for coming Debbie.
Marie and Sami with their "official" Quilt shop on the corner T-shirts, ready for the day. Thanks ladies for being here.

Our first check out of the day. Thanks for coming.
And Robert took the day off to be official tech support and as always moral support.

Beth, finishing the mural in the kids area. Thanks Beth for being here and sharing your talent and support.

Wait a minute, I thought I was supposed to be on the throne, not Tallulah!
This might be the only way she gets to be a shop dog.
Click on the picture to the the details.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there! I've been thinking about you all day. Michelle and I went shopping at Connie's store in your honor!
Hugs,
Pam