Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let's do lunch.

I made a couple of table runners this weekend from the book "Let's do Lunch". This one is made with some retro looking fabrics. The second one is more a little more formal, but not quilted or bound yet, so you'll have to wait to see it until I get it done.
Anyway, I brought the table out of the office/break room area and set it up in the shop. So, if you get a minute come on by and sit and look and some books and touch some fabric. It is fun to have it set out with some of my Fiesta ware on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I want to come sit at your table!! *sigh*. hopefully I'll be there soon to teach a class and hang out.

I am working on a watercolor landscape quilt (just starting) but already can tell I want to teach that class!! Maybe in March.

Love you!
Beth

Mullismayhem said...

woo hoo! send pictures of the landscape quilt. you know i want to see it.