Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day Two in the quilt shop business.

I received some great plants and flowers this week. Not pictured is the huge plant I got from the quilt guild, which is by the front door.

Beth got the "sewing room" letters painted.

Here's a picture of the final mirror placements.
They make me smile.
And because Beth hasn't done enough painting this week, she started on the mice and got them mostly done. She was actually pouting at me to "get" to paint them.




Can you believe I would make my friend, lay on her stomach to paint?

Here's the prince mouse.
ADORABLE!




This is hole in the wall, (which looks a little scary, but is not) that started me wanting to have mice painted on the wall. The home sweet hole is some more of Beth's creativeness.


And here they are from a distance. I'm telling you I have the cutest quilt store this side of the Mississippi! The whole shop makes me smile.
Not pictured is me cutting fat quarters and flat fold yards and charms and....

1 comment:

Gary Goh said...

This is a wonderful quilt blog! I like the pictures that you posted on the blog :)