Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Choosing to look at the blessings.

Here's some good news and some good news.
The shop is going fine. We have sold something every day except one. Last week was better than the week before. But, we are not where we want to be to be able to continue to increase our inventory and buy fabric. And, we all know how much I like to buy fabric.
So, we came to the decision for me to go back to the cancer clinic a couple of days a week. Monday and Tuesdays, which are the busiest days in the infusion room. The shop is closed on Mondays and Marie is available and willing to cover Tuesdays. Going back to the cancer clinic is the wise thing to do. And, I am thankful that it is an option to keep things going the way that we hope and are planning for. I spoke to a lady last night that had a quilt shop that was only open for eight months, I do not want that to be me as well. So, back to the routine of going to bed early to be up early a couple of days a week.

No comments: