Friday, January 30, 2009

A wonderfully busy day at the quilt shop.

Some, of our first customers today were a couple, where the husband told his wife about the quilt shop because then he could get a few hours on his motorcycle.....it was fun to get to talk to him about riding. I really enjoy being a quilter that also rides a motorcycle.
Here he is sitting on the "husband bench" reading one of our motorcycle magazines.


I asked Marie if she would kindly make a curtain for my office. I am really tired of the card board that had been up there. This is part of the "Rise and Shine" retro line. It makes me smile, it is good to have color in the office break room, because the walls are white.

Hard to tell in this picture, but the back is the chicken wire from the same line.


The sign guys were back today to paint the frame of the sign black. It turned out well.
One of the other things I got done this morning was to clean up my Mom's old sewing machine and move the thread to its new location. It is another thing that I am glad I have and can use in the shop.




No comments: