Monday, August 20, 2007

Biking to work.

Nothing like a picture of yourself around a table of food to motivate you to really realize that you have gained back all the weight you lost this year. So, I made the commitment to really bike to work, even though my thermometer read 80 degrees when I left the house this morning and 102 degrees when I got home. It is fun and a little corny to be riding my bike with Megan. She showed me the route, where to park my bike, and where the lockers are. Kinda like me being the kid on my first day of school. (I thought I was too young for this kind of role reversal.) Anyway we had fun and Megan only had to coast a couple of times waiting for me to catch up. I'm pretty sure my prayer of desperation is the reason we caught the last two lights as red lights though. I will say that even though I was hot hot hot and sweaty sweaty sweaty on both legs of the journey. I feel pretty good. I will keep you posted on how I feel tomorrow.

No comments: