Saturday, August 11, 2007

Places we frequent.

I thought that I would show you some of the places that we frequent. Places we are trying to become "regulars" at.














This is the Whistle Stop Cafe. It's just a couple of blocks from the house. We walk here Saturday mornings. Robert usually gets the breakfast special, with two eggs. He mixes them with his grits, like a true southerner. My Dad would be proud.






This is Nacho Mama's. It is on the main drag of Broad St. It is a little different take on Mexican.


Only two tables outside, so you have to get there early to stake one out. We have yet to be able to eat outside.




The Book Tavern a great used and new bookstore. One block over from Nacho Mama's. We can spend hours in here.
















The Pizza Joint, our Sunday night hangout. However it has been too hot to walk there lately.
Barbeque chicken pizza and a beer. mmm mmm good.








Last, but not least I wanted you to see how much we are paying for gas in North Augusta, S.C. which is right across the river from us. This gas station is convienently located right next to a fire works store. I will admit that makes me a little nervous, but also gives me a chuckle every time we pass it.






No comments: