Sunday, September 2, 2007

Friends.






True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart"

"Friendship is like thighs, they are always sticking together."



"A real friend will tell you when you have spinach stuck in your teeth."


"Most people come into our lives and quickly leave. It is the special few that come in and leave a footprint in our hearts. and we are forever changed."

"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to."
"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow." -Cher


"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." - C. S. Lewis


"I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends." - Walt Whitman

"I count myselt in nothing else so happyAs in a soul rememb'ring my good friends." - William Shakespeare

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain


"I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." - Bible: Ecclesiastes

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." - Elbert Hubard
"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

No comments: