Monday, September 17, 2007

So, it begins.......

Well, we finally agreed on a plan for the master bathroom. I told Robert I didn't care and he could do whatever he wanted to. I just want it to be quick and as easy as possible. Well, it turns out I do care and I have an opinion. I know that this will not come as a real surprise to anyone. So, here is the plan.



Let me just say that as of right now the bathroom is on the right side of the plans. And we are using the left side as a closet, laundry room, office area. I want the bathroom on the left side where there are windows. So, Robert will have to move the washer and dryer, and all the plumbing for the sink, shower, tub and toilet, as well as the electrical. Poor Robert, so much for quick and easy! But, really doesn't it make more sense to have the bathroom where the windows are. It was really hard trying to plan a usable closet around the windows.

No comments: