Monday, September 3, 2007

The Weekend.

We had a great weekend, we got to spend it with friends and family. We "trailered" the motorcycles and left Augusta in the rain to arrive in Roswell in even more rain. But, when we got up on Saturday it was beautiful weather for a ride. We rode with Beth and Don, to the Waffle House for breakfast and then off to north Georgia for some curves. We had a great ride. Then that night we had a "gone away" party. We got to hang out with our friends and visit. We laughed and chatted for a few hours. It was really sweet to get to visit with our friends. It reminded me of how many people have been such an important part of our lives. I was glad to see them and will miss them all terribly. Then Sunday we went to church, which felt like more closure for me. After church I went to Debbie's and quilted a baby quilt I had finished. God was so gracious to me letting me visit with friends and get in a motorcycle ride and quilting all in one weekend. LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments: